Monday, February 22, 2010

Is podcasting really my thing?


Well I spent literally hours trying to figure out which podcasts to subscribe to last week and then I got a dastardly cold (totally unrelated to podcasts I’m sure). But of course, my brain takes me on lateral trips, so I went looking on flickr for an image of a podcast! And once I’m looking at images and pictures – I wave farewell to my original task. I did find an informative site (for me) ‘A Podcasting Blog from Podcasting Tools’, which I have tucked into my RSS feeds.


Then of course the dawn of realization sparkled, and I remembered that I don’t have an iPod or anything remotely resembling one (well I do have an iPod shuffle but that really doesn’t count) so what would I do with these podcasts except listen to them on my computer. But I have better things to do with my computer, such as trying to find blogs of interest, listening to Ted Talks (thanks for telling us about these Tim) or pouring over great photos on flickr. Did I mention that I love flickr!!

No comments:

Post a Comment